5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the condition of your skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you can apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not necessary to contour your face completely — you can simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, and the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You can get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t make them too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t make your arches too long.
2. Plumping your lips
To make your lips look stunning, you can plump them with the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and olive oil.
1. Vaseline for your breasts
If you want to retain the shape of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every night before going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll notice that the skin has become more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.
If you would like to look your best, be sure to try out our amazing anti-aging serums.